Credentialing holds a very significant part in the healthcare and medical industry. It is a process of verifying a medical provider’s qualifications to make sure that they can provide good care to patients. Most health insurance companies, CMS/Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial plans, as well as hospitals and surgery centers, have made this process mandatory.
We at National Integrated HealthCare Group provide the best in class and convenient credentialing services which are carried out by our experienced and professional analysts. Our team of experts will assist you in attaining credentialing status at an affordable price and in an expedited timeframe.
NIHC Group welcomes any medical provider across the nation who wants to get in network with any insurance carriers by getting their credentials certified. Our credentialing service is a boon for medical providers of any discipline as it helps them get credentialed with maximum payor sources so that patients can use their insurance plans at their practice.
The process of getting credentialed is not easy and involves a lot of manual work in terms of completing the application forms, providing clarifications to questions from payor sources and following up with them to close the credentialing requests. We at NIHC Group can handle all these issues professionally to avoid any delay and denials on behalf of the medical providers and help them get credentialed in a timely manner.
The Credentialing process managed by us also includes proper verification of all the provider’s documents. These documents include their medical license, malpractice insurance, and DEA, etc.
Information necessary to complete credentialing:
- Medical School information
- Internship/Residency/Fellowship’s Information
- Board Certifications
- Provider’s CV
We at National Integrated HealthCare Group understand the importance of credentialing and serve you with following services-
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory and accrediting institutions in the country
- Monitor staff credentials and licenses
- Advice and assist in renewal and re-credentialing process
- Maintaining proper records of licenses, credentials and insurance contracts
- Release information to government agencies and members of the public as required by law
Why choose us?
We take pride in announcing that we are ruling the credentialing industry since our inception due to our outstanding and incredible services. Our cost-effective and easy to access services are preferred by hundreds of clients across the nation. Following are a few reasons that let us outstand against our competitors:
- We make sure that your data is protected, secured and up-to-date
- We also make your payment processing faster and help you get more patient referrals
- Simple and faster processing of paperwork and application forms
- We help build and maintain relationships with different payer sources
- Our team delivers a knowledgeable and comprehensive service
- Provide useful and genuine recommendations by performing analysis for your specialty and service area
- Our end to end services like initial credentialing, re-credentialing, notifying you of any expiring documents and maintaining your CAQH profile make us our customer’s first choice
- Our team has extensive knowledge and expertise for multiple specialties and services