National integrated Healthcare Group is one of the most recognized institutions that conducts credentialing and contracting services for medical practitioners. We are the best professional credentialing service provider across the nation. Healthcare Provider Credentialing is a complex process and we have the experience and know-how to get things done quickly and efficiently.
We have a team of incredible members that handles work with all specialties and assist with enrollment in all insurance networks (Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurance). Our credentialing solution perfectly fits any level of organization and healthcare provider.
We do Credentialing for:
- Medical Doctors
- Behavioral and Mental Health Therapists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Government Agencies
- Physician Assistants
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine
- Home Health
- Massage Therapists
Our services include:
- Provider enrollment services for physicians and healthcare entities
- Medicare provider enrollment
- Initial Credentialing and Re-credentialing services
- Credentials verification of healthcare providers
- Network management for health plans
- Managed care contracting
- Annual maintenance
- CAQH maintenance
- Updating the health plans
Our services are available at the best prices in the market. Our team of experienced and skilled analysts can work with any insurance carrier to get your practice providers enrolled and to maintain your providers credentialing files.
The process of credentialing service is complicated but if done in a systematically and planned way then it can be fairly easy and quick. We assist our clients from start to end to avoid any delay or denial. In this competitive era, one must opt for this service done by any professional service provider like us. The Credentialing process managed by us is completed by verifying all of the provider’s documents to ensure that they are valid and current. These documents include their medical license, malpractice insurance, and DEA, etc.
Additional information necessary to complete credentialing:
- Medical School information
- Internship/Residency/Fellowship’s Information
- Board Certifications
- Provider’s CV
Why choose us?
We take pride in announcing that we are ruling the credentialing industry since our inception due to our outstanding and incredible services. Our cost-effective and easy to access services are preferred by hundreds of clients across the nation. Following are a few reasons that let us outstand against our competitors:
- We make sure that your data is protected, secured and up-to-date
- We also make your payment processing faster and help you get more patient referrals
- Simple and faster processing of paperwork and application forms
- We help build and maintain relationships with different payer sources
- Our team delivers a knowledgeable and comprehensive service
- Provide useful and genuine recommendations by performing analysis for your specialty and service area
- Our end to end services like initial credentialing, re-credentialing, notifying you of any expiring documents and maintaining your CAQH profile make us our customer’s first choice